(Full-time employee only)
We have 14 stores in Japan, we offers variety of goods related to "marine activity". We sale marine goods, held diving training and diving tours. Our biggest mission is to help our customers to enjoy the marine life as much as possible.
Beginners welcome! No experience, no age restrictions We handle marine goods mainly scuba diving, but it is OK even if there is no experience of diving and store sales. After joining mic21, you can learn while actually working. Whether you are young or elder, you are most welcome if you have a smile and motivation.
Work as a store staff, will do the following things
- ・Customer response from overseas(interpreter)
- ・Hospitality sales
- ・Planning and participating in store events
- ・Sales management, inventory management, customer management
- ・Enjoy while working
Hospitality response accompanying an increase in customers from overseas.
- ・Person who has Japanese ability of daily conversation level (Not necessary)
- ・Person who has English ability of daily conversation level
- ・Those who are willing to challenge positively
(salesperson・Diving instructor・Guide Diver)
The place of work will be determined in consideration of the request.
- ・Yokohama Main Store / Kanagawa
- ・Ikebukuro Store / Tokyo
- ・Shinjuku Store / Tokyo
- ・Mita Store / Tokyo
- ・Funabashi Store / Chiba
- ・Nagoya Store / Aichi
- ・Umeda Store / Osaka
- ・Fukuoka Store / Fukuoka
- ・Okinawa Naha Store / Okinawa
- ・Okinawa Ishigaki Store / Okinawa
※ In the case of Okinawa Naha store, Okinawa Ishigaki store
monthly salary \160,000～
※ Experienced preferential treatment, PADI OWSI or higher. Please contact us for details.
Increase in salary and bonus
Annual pay increase in May. Salary assessment system: Four times a year
Working hours (start/finish) depends on the job location
Shop staff: 11:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m. (incl. 1-hour lunch break), etc.
(Store opening hours: 12:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m.)
※ Funabashi store: Work hours and store opening hours all year round from 10:00 to 20:00
※ Kichijoji store: Working hours from 9:00 to 21:00, store opening time from 10:00 to 21:00
Weekly two days off system, annual holiday 105 days shift system
Annual holiday・Special leave for weddings and funerals・Child care and nursing care leave program・Maternity leave
- Health insurance
- Welfare pension
- Workers compensation insurance
- Employee sales discount system
- Diving license acquisition support system
- Transportation expenses (paid up to 20,000 yen per month)
- Property saving program
- Uniform rental
- Annual health checkup
- Unaccompanied posting allowance/\100,000
- Relocation allowance※Be transferred/\500,000
- Congratulatory or condolence payments,Work on disaster ex gratia payment
- Other various allowances
- Trial period 2 months (same condition)
VISA application support
Education: Foreigners who graduated from Japan or foreign universities, or graduated from Japanese vocational schools.
Please bring your graduation certificate and transcript at the time of the interview.
How to apply
Click the entry form button and download the PDF file. Fill out the entry form and then email the form to us.
Screening conducted based on the submitted material and successful applicants will receive a email for an interview. We will make sure to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com
Please send the completed application form and other necessary documents by email below:
Access to Japanese recruitment websiteClick Here